2019 Honda Accord Details Announced Coming Soon to Toronto Canada
November 21 2018, Honda Queensway
Honda Queensway is thrilled to announce the arrival of the 2019 Honda Accord. Toronto drivers will love the new pricing levels as much as they love driving the Accord. Honda is aggressively pricing the Accord with an eye toward dominating the mid-size sedan segment, and prices are generally lower across most trim levels. Yet, equipment levels remain the same. This makes last year's Canadian Car of the Year (as well as the North American Car of the Year) an even more amazing buy than ever.
The Accord's dynamic styling carries over for 2019 complete with a wide stance for better handling and a long wheelbase for a smoother ride. The muscular sheet metal features aggressive angles that compliment LED headlights, taillights, and daytime running lights. These styling cues match with available 19-inch aluminum alloy wheels for a premium, upscale look.
The interior is premium, too, with a remarkably spacious cabin where luxury and technology abound. Every Accord includes a 7-inch colour TFT display that shows audio settings, phone information, trip information, optional navigation, and more. Heated front seats are standard. A roomy trunk can carry enough luggage for a whole family on vacation. Higher trim levels include leather seating and premium audio. And every Accord features Honda Sensing, a full safety suite that compliments the driver with tools like Forward Collision Warning with Collision Mitigation Braking, Lane Departure Warning, Adaptive Cruise Control, and much more.
Pricing for the Accord in Canada is as follows:
• Accord LX - starting at $28,090. Features include a turbocharged, 1.5-litre, direct-injection 4-cylinder engine producing 192 hp, LED headlights equipped with auto on/off, heated front seats, proximity key entry, pushbutton start, and Honda Sensing. The transmission is a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT).
• Accord Sport - starting at $30,090. Choose from a CVT or a six-speed manual transmission. Other features include a one-touch power moonroof with tilt, 452-watt premium sound system, and 19-inch alloy wheels.
• Accord EX-L - starting at $32,790. This edition adds perforated leather seating, heated rear seats, a heated leather-wrapped steering wheel, and driver's seat position memory.
• Accord Touring - starting at $36,090. This trim level includes a Blind Spot Information System, head-up display, an AT&T Wi-Fi hotspot, HondaLink Subscription Services, and Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation.
• Accord Sport 2.0 - starting at $33,090. This edition steps up to a turbocharged 2.0-litre direct-injection 4-cylinder engine that pumps out 252 hp. Transmission choices are a 6-speed manual or 10-speed automatic with Grade Logic Control. A power moonroof and 19-inch alloy wheel come standard.
• Accord Touring 2.0 - starting at $39,090. This edition also includes the 252 hp 2.0-litre engine and 10-speed automatic transmission. HondaLink Subscription Services, an AT&T Wi-Fi hotspot, and Navigation are all standard as well. The Touring 2.0 features an Adaptive Damper System that adjusts the ride for comfort or sporty driving.
• Accord Hybrid - starting at $33,390. A 2.0-litre Atkinson cycle engine combines with the electric motor to produce 212 combined hp while achieving a remarkable 5.0 L/100 km in both city and highway ratings.